Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
And now my latest scrapbook layouts for SAS. These were done using Yule Tide by Booland Designs. It's a very pretty earthtone Christmas kit.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Here are some new layouts. The first few are made using the kit called Baby Genius Mega Kit by Sherrah Kraan at SAS. I love the bright colors. It's such a cheerful kit and has a lot of fun elements. These little girls are our 2008 babies in our family. Such precious cuties to add to our collection of grandchildren!
I can't believe there are only five more days til Christmas. This year feels so strange to me. With Kodi in Utah and Stephen and I alone for the holidays it just isn't the same.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I especially love how this page turned out. And I'm having a hard time deciding which size I like the most. Sometimes the 12 x 12 looks really great and other times the additional papers I use to make the 8.5 x 11 just make it so much nicer. Funny how that is. This layout just feels so "country" to me. The smaller page more so than the bigger one.
- Seeing all the dogs being walked by their owners when Nikki and I are out waiting for the bus to arrive. I met "Abigail" today. Such a pretty colored dog.
- Having the cooler weather
- Knowing that two batches of cookies are ready to bake!
- Playing Christmas music
- Petting Snowflake and knowing she loves the attention I give her. Poor kitty - she lost part of her beautiful tail! Don't know how, but it is definitely shorter than it used to be.
- Knowing there will be Christmas movies on again tonight!!
I hope you all have a great day! I'll be back soon with more pages to show you.
Friday, December 5, 2008
These next pages were made using Magical Winter by Monika Designs which you can also get at SAS.
- It was a beautiful cool day.
- Seeing leaves fall off the tree by the drive into our condo complex.
- Being outside while waiting for Nikki's school bus to come.
- Talking to my youngest son on the phone.
- Drinking orange juice. Yum!!
- Eating tacos for dinner - home cooked not Taco Bell!
- Listening to Christmas music.
- Leaving the tree lights on day and night. They make a perfect nightlight for the whole house.
I hope you all have a great Friday! My favorite day of the week!! And my Honey doesn't have to work today, which is rough for the paycheck but wonderful for extra time to spend together! Maybe we will make sweet rolls this weekend!! He's a great helper with projects like that.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
- 1. Link to the person who tagged you. That would be Diana at http://amberpony.blogspot.com - she is the one who tagged me! Thanks, Diana!!
- 2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
- 3. List 6 random things about yourself.
- 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
- 5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Six Random Things About Me
- 1. I love stormy, rainy, snowy, windy, cold weather. Our monsoon season is my favorite part of summer here in Arizona.
- 2. Carpenter bees live in the logs just outside my front door and I consider them to be my little friends. The logs hold my potted plants.
- 3. A skunk rode on our school bus all the way to school and back one day. Oh, my!! What a very stinky adventure that was!!
- 4. I played "Fur Elise" by Beethoven (on the piano) at my 8th grade graduation ceremony. I was so brave back then. Sigh.....
- 5. I have five boys, one daughter, 23 grandchildren, 1 dog, and the very sweetest husband ever!
- 6. I am a country girl at heart living in the city.
- Stella at http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com - she is a totally neat lady who is very talented and sweet.
- Doris at http://lilguysmomma.blogspot.com - she is on the CT at SAS like me.
- Sherah at http://skrapperdigitals.blogspot.com - because she is very talented - you should see the kit she made for me at SAS (Jan Kit)!! when I was on her CT. She is still my friend and I haven't bugged her for a while.
- Anita at http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com - because I absolutely love her kits! They are soooo fantastic.
- Heidi at http://weekdaze.blogspot.com - because she is a special friend.
- Elaine at http://elainessunnyspot.blogspot.com - because I so enjoyed knowing her when I was doing her challenges at GDS.
And there you have it! Thanks, Diana, for tagging me!
These next few layouts are done with the Fairyland kit by Monika Designs.
These next few are made using the Noah Kit by Digitreats. I really love this kit. There are so many cute papers and elements to use on boy pages. And I love the colors.
- Having five of my children and their families all together for Thanksgiving.
- A telephone to call Shane and Sherri on!
- The RAIN!!!
- Cooler weather - it actually feels like fall and winter today!
- Having Christmas up! Yes, I actually got us decorated early this year!!
- White twinkle lights on the tree to leave on all night from now til whenever we take the tree down.
- Being able to listen to Christmas music.
- All the neat Christmas and Thanksgiving programs on TV.
- Stephen coming home from work a little early today and having a four day weekend for us to enjoy having him with us.
- Getting to take Frankie out to run at his trainer's house tomorrow. He needs the exercise and loves going out there. And I don't have to worry about us being away from home and him being home alone for so many hours when we can take him there. So it's my treat too!