Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Scrapbooking Layouts!

Well, it's very early Wednesday morning. I should be sleeping but I'm still up and working on things. Will be tooooooo tired again tomorrow. But at least I have all my scrapbooking layouts posted now and up to date on the kits I have finished for SAS. One of the requirements for receiving the free kits is to post my layouts here on my blog. This first one is made using the December 2008 Mega Kit. I really love how this page turned out. I did it for a scraplift challenge. The photos are from our trip home from Indy a few years back.



The next layouts are made with the kit In My Life by Cathy C. at SAS. It's a beautiful kit.











I still have two more kits to do layouts for before I can request any more. Will be working on them the rest of this week. Hope you all have a great day today!

1 comment:

simplyshye said...

Jan !!! You got skills !! O my gosh - I'm so glad I just found your blog -- so very very awesome !
loves -- shye