Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Day After Christmas!

Happy Day After Christmas, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year. We enjoyed going out to Queen Creek to be with our kids and grandkids out that way. Dinner was good and we played a fun game, had the gift exchange game and watched the video "A King Is Born". Christmas Day I just slept half the day away - I caught my yearly bug - just in time to celebrate Christmas with me. So it has been a rough couple of days with that but I'm doing much better now. I'm hoping I'm over the worst of it.
_____
Here are some new layouts using the kits from SAS. These first two are from the kit First Friends by Cathy Cher.




These next two were made using the kit Merry Days by Booland Designs.


I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

simplyshye said...

Jan ,,, I LOVE LOVE LOVE !! - Did I mention LOVe this purple page ... I need to learn this skill you's got - it looks wonderful . Your are fabulous !
loves --shye