Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
And now my latest scrapbook layouts for SAS. These were done using Yule Tide by Booland Designs. It's a very pretty earthtone Christmas kit.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Here are some new layouts. The first few are made using the kit called Baby Genius Mega Kit by Sherrah Kraan at SAS. I love the bright colors. It's such a cheerful kit and has a lot of fun elements. These little girls are our 2008 babies in our family. Such precious cuties to add to our collection of grandchildren!
I can't believe there are only five more days til Christmas. This year feels so strange to me. With Kodi in Utah and Stephen and I alone for the holidays it just isn't the same.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I especially love how this page turned out. And I'm having a hard time deciding which size I like the most. Sometimes the 12 x 12 looks really great and other times the additional papers I use to make the 8.5 x 11 just make it so much nicer. Funny how that is. This layout just feels so "country" to me. The smaller page more so than the bigger one.
- Seeing all the dogs being walked by their owners when Nikki and I are out waiting for the bus to arrive. I met "Abigail" today. Such a pretty colored dog.
- Having the cooler weather
- Knowing that two batches of cookies are ready to bake!
- Playing Christmas music
- Petting Snowflake and knowing she loves the attention I give her. Poor kitty - she lost part of her beautiful tail! Don't know how, but it is definitely shorter than it used to be.
- Knowing there will be Christmas movies on again tonight!!
I hope you all have a great day! I'll be back soon with more pages to show you.
Friday, December 5, 2008
These next pages were made using Magical Winter by Monika Designs which you can also get at SAS.
- It was a beautiful cool day.
- Seeing leaves fall off the tree by the drive into our condo complex.
- Being outside while waiting for Nikki's school bus to come.
- Talking to my youngest son on the phone.
- Drinking orange juice. Yum!!
- Eating tacos for dinner - home cooked not Taco Bell!
- Listening to Christmas music.
- Leaving the tree lights on day and night. They make a perfect nightlight for the whole house.
I hope you all have a great Friday! My favorite day of the week!! And my Honey doesn't have to work today, which is rough for the paycheck but wonderful for extra time to spend together! Maybe we will make sweet rolls this weekend!! He's a great helper with projects like that.