Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I've been tagged! So here goes!!

The Rules:
  • 1. Link to the person who tagged you. That would be Diana at http://amberpony.blogspot.com - she is the one who tagged me! Thanks, Diana!!
  • 2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
  • 3. List 6 random things about yourself.
  • 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
  • 5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

Six Random Things About Me

  • 1. I love stormy, rainy, snowy, windy, cold weather. Our monsoon season is my favorite part of summer here in Arizona.
  • 2. Carpenter bees live in the logs just outside my front door and I consider them to be my little friends. The logs hold my potted plants.
  • 3. A skunk rode on our school bus all the way to school and back one day. Oh, my!! What a very stinky adventure that was!!
  • 4. I played "Fur Elise" by Beethoven (on the piano) at my 8th grade graduation ceremony. I was so brave back then. Sigh.....
  • 5. I have five boys, one daughter, 23 grandchildren, 1 dog, and the very sweetest husband ever!
  • 6. I am a country girl at heart living in the city.

I'm tagging:

And there you have it! Thanks, Diana, for tagging me!

No comments: