- 1. Link to the person who tagged you. That would be Diana at http://amberpony.blogspot.com - she is the one who tagged me! Thanks, Diana!!
- 2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
- 3. List 6 random things about yourself.
- 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
- 5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Six Random Things About Me
- 1. I love stormy, rainy, snowy, windy, cold weather. Our monsoon season is my favorite part of summer here in Arizona.
- 2. Carpenter bees live in the logs just outside my front door and I consider them to be my little friends. The logs hold my potted plants.
- 3. A skunk rode on our school bus all the way to school and back one day. Oh, my!! What a very stinky adventure that was!!
- 4. I played "Fur Elise" by Beethoven (on the piano) at my 8th grade graduation ceremony. I was so brave back then. Sigh.....
- 5. I have five boys, one daughter, 23 grandchildren, 1 dog, and the very sweetest husband ever!
- 6. I am a country girl at heart living in the city.
- Stella at http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com - she is a totally neat lady who is very talented and sweet.
- Doris at http://lilguysmomma.blogspot.com - she is on the CT at SAS like me.
- Sherah at http://skrapperdigitals.blogspot.com - because she is very talented - you should see the kit she made for me at SAS (Jan Kit)!! when I was on her CT. She is still my friend and I haven't bugged her for a while.
- Anita at http://nanas-attic.blogspot.com - because I absolutely love her kits! They are soooo fantastic.
- Heidi at http://weekdaze.blogspot.com - because she is a special friend.
- Elaine at http://elainessunnyspot.blogspot.com - because I so enjoyed knowing her when I was doing her challenges at GDS.
And there you have it! Thanks, Diana, for tagging me!