Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a quick note today!

Just a quick note to let everyone know we are alive and well. I think it's beginning to cool down some. It's only 74 degrees this morning at 8 AM. That's GOOD!!
_____
I'm going to be heading over to the Church to the Family History Computer Lab to help people learn how to do their genealogy this morning. And I need to be getting ready to go. But I wanted to put a few of my latest scrapbook creations up for you to see. I've been trying some new things with erasing parts of different layers, etc. Thought those pages turned out good.
_____
OH!! And I finished reading Twilight in about three days. I'm now on page 94 of New Moon. Can't seem to get enough of reading lately. Have to check out the third book from the library as Kodi turned hers in to Bookman's a while back because she didn't like that book as much as the others. Crazy girl!!
_____
Okay. Here are the layouts. Enjoy!








Go look for some Simple Pleasures today! Have a good one!!

No comments: