Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Tuesday!! Happy Wednesday!!!

Tuesday!! For another 8 minutes or so and then Wednesday will be here. I'm such a nightowl. Stay up most of the night and then sleep late in the morning. Almost had that turned around but have slipped back into this comfortable routine once again. I think it will be changing when school starts next week though as we will be watching Nickie in the mornings from 5 AM til her bus comes to pick her up at 7 AM.
_____
We had a good storm roll through here this evening. Some wind and rain, lightning and thunder. Love our monsoon storms!! It will probably be pretty humid tomorrow now because of the rain we got. But we can't complain.
_____
Here are three scrapbook layouts I have done recently. If you click on each pic it will enlarge it so you can read what is written on them better. The first one is of Kodi. The second and third ones are of Kyran when we lived in Show Low.


Cute, cute! I finished the little piggy one today. I have started making some of my layouts 12 inches by 12 inches and then I size them down onto an 8 and a half by 11 page and add top and bottom borders of some kind using background papers. Sure like how the spacing and everything looks. It's a little more time consumming I think, but so worth it as everything is better balanced and sized. I love the looks of the 12 by 12 pages. But my printer only prints the 8.5 by 11 paper. So this works really good for me.
_____
I stepped down from the CT (Creative Team) I was on yesterday. I just felt I needed to spend more time on genealogy and family research since that is my job at Church now - Family History Consultant. Plus I have become a little burned out on the scrapbooking and need to just do it when I feel like doing it. I felt bad giving it up but also very relieved which tells me I did the right thing. I enjoyed working with Sherah. She is a very talented lady. I was on her team for about 8 or nine months.
_____
Well, it is now Wednesday morning and I'm still wanting to read for a while before I head to bed. I started a book after dinner last night and read over half of it before the night was over. Maybe I'll finish it tonight????? : )
_____
Hope everyone has a happy day. Enjoy all the simple pleasures around you. You would be surprised at how many of them just pop in to make your day more enjoyable. Funny thing is, you don't notice them unless you are looking for them. So.....take the time to LOOK!!

No comments: