Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Scrapbook Pages!

Yay!!!!! I got some scrapbooking done today! I like the way the layouts turned out too. Very summery and cheerful. So here they are! The first layout of each one is a 12 x 12 and the second one is 8 1/2 x 11. I take the 12 x 12 and size it down to fit the smaller page so I can print them out for our scrapbooks. I love the added top and bottom trims and backgrounds. They add a lot to the layouts.







This one is our little Katie Bug in her Ariel swimsuit. Sooooo cute!





This last one is of my Aunt Mary K., myself, my sister Kathy and our cousin Karen down at the beach in Pedro Point, California.




I really love the way these all turned out.
_____

It was hot today. 106 degrees. I'll be so glad for summer to be over and our cooler temps to arrive. That probably won't happen for another month or two though. Unless the weather decides to surprise us.
_____
Tomorrow morning I go help at the computer lab over at the church house for a couple hours. I don't know if anyone is even going to come or not. But we have to be there just in case.
_____
Take care and have a great day tomorrow! Enjoy the simple pleasures all around you!!

No comments: