Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Back!!


Well, here I am again!  Just a quickie note though.  I finished our puzzle up last night.  I'm so glad to have it done!  Now Stephen and Kodi want to leave it on the table a few more days just to look at it and admire our hard work.  It was a VERY hard puzzle.  I call it a nightmare puzzle.  Everything was so swirly and the colors were all so mixed up in it.  Very difficult to put together.   Here it is:


Close up so you can see the detail of the swirling colors, but the flash kind of messed up that one part.  Click on the photo so you can see it even bigger.



Further away so you can see the overall picture better.



And here is our beautiful Christmas tree!  I love how it turned out this year.  There is no gold on it.  The ornaments are blue and silver and the lights are blue and clear twinkle lights.  But I love the golden glow this photo caught.



Close up of the ornaments.



We got a little bit of rain this evening.  We didn't even know it was raining!  But it did.  Just enough to get things wet and let us know it had happened.

Take care, Everyone!!

No comments: