Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to All! I hope the weekend was wonderful for all of you. We had Ward Conference yesterday and the talks by the Stake Presidency were so good. And the spirit was wonderful. We have Stake Conference in two weeks. I have a feeling we may be getting a new Stake Presidency. The one we have now has been in for about seven years or so. So, we'll see.
_____
The weather has been so nice here. Still cool enough to be pleasant. I am so not looking forward to the summer heat coming.
_____
Here are my latest layouts using kits from the designers at SAS. This first one is of Loaryn and Luke. The look on Loaryn's face is priceless and I had to go looking for a quote to go along with it. I think I found the perfect one. "Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling." (Pam Brown). I love it! By the way, Loaryn fell out of bed the other night and broke her arm. Way to go, Loaryn! At least you did it during the school year and not just in time for summer vacation!!
The kit used here is "Lost In A Dream" by Mitsybelle at SAS.







And this is little Missy Hailey on her first birthday. Lovin' that cupcake! The kit I used is the February Mega Kit from SAS - Oriental Cherry Blossoms.







And now I'm off to create more layouts. I have two more kits I'm needing to work with. I hope you all take the time to enjoy the simple pleasures today. Look around you and see how many you can find! Have a great day.

No comments: