Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another January Sunday!

Hi to All! It's another lovely January Sunday! Hope you have all had a nice day. It is gradually warming up some here. I have enjoyed the colder days though and I'm not looking forward to the warming up. Summer will come soon enough for that.
_____
I have a bunch of new layouts that I have been working on the past couple weeks. I finally figured out how to use templates! It has opened up a whole new world of scrapbooking for me and I'm loving it - A LOT!! So here are some of my latest creations. Most are using templates.
____
These first four are using the kit "WoHoo. A Night Owl In Love" by Booland Designs. You can find her things on her website or at SAS.










Another kit by Boo - "High Clair". I really LOVE this kit. The colors are so beautiful.





These next four layouts were made using the "Josh Kit" and the coordinating mini kit by Digitreats.










And now on to a kit by Skrapper Digitals called "FUNdamentals".








A couple more layouts using Boo's kit "High Clair".





And finally, these two layouts were done using a kit by Monika Designs called "A Victorian Christmas". I loved using this kit too. It's rich in color and so elegant.




So that's my latest in scrapbooking.
_____
Stephen fell off a ladder at work last Monday. He is hurting pretty good from it. We are still trying to get the workman's comp papers from his boss and when we get them we'll be heading to a doctor or chiropractor to see what he has done to himself. It isn't getting any better. And I'm concerned as to what this fall has done to his back.
_____
And I'm still fighting my bug, too. The cough is hanging on and the wheezing comes and goes. So we are watching that close and I'm hoping it will all just go away without having to go to the doctor.
_____
Kodi came home yesterday. It's so nice to have her home with us again. We have missed her.
_____
And Frankie is still out at his trainer's. He's loving being out there and has started to lose some weight running around with all the other dogs she boards. We miss him, too, and will be glad when we get him home again, too.
_____
Thought for today: "Life is not the way its supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference." Virginia Satir
_____
Take time to enjoy all the wonderful simple pleasures around you!

No comments: