Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Things are good here at our house today. Just getting some layouts uploaded to all the websites and on my blog here. It's a beautiful day out. 72 degrees - almost to our predicted high of 76. Stephen is going to get a CAT scan on his back this afternoon to see if there is any damage to his spine from the fall off the ladder the other day. Then we'll know what kind of treatments he will need to get him all healed up and feeling better.
_____
Here is a layout I did a while back. I don't think I uploaded it to my blog here yet. I thought it turned out pretty.




And now the latest! Kodi took the photos in these next few layouts while in Utah. I had to scrap them! The kit I used is Midnight Garden by Monika Designs at SAS.












This kit is Faeries Tranquility by Kristi Westling at SAS.












And this kit is Be My Valentine by Manrotka at SAS.








Beautiful kids!!! Grandma misses them all!
_____
I hope everyone is having a great day!


No comments: