- Having a beautiful new Grandbaby and all being well with Mom and Baby!
- Austin being advanced to the office of a Teacher tomorrow morning!
- Having a few days of cooler weather - like down in the 70's kind of weather!! - even if it did go back up into the 90's again!
- Still having cool mornings and evenings even if it does get above 90 by noon or so! At least we get a bit of cool to temper it.
- Seeing snow pics from Logan!
- Getting to buy the book "Eclipse" so that I can finish reading the Twilight series now - YES!!
- Having sweet, juicy apples to eat - yes, I'm still on an apple eating kick.
- Having Colebe say that he thinks he will keep his new baby sister - FOREVER!
I have to share this: Last Sunday when we were out to Chad and Heather's for Stephen's birthday dinner, I was holding little Cydney. She spit up on her hand and Michael was standing there by me. He said, "She's leaking." I had to chuckle over that.
Well, I hope everyone has a happy Sunday. We will be going out to Queen Creek to share Austin's special event with him and to visit with everyone. Take care and be sure to look for those Simple Pleasures!!